Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm a bad blogger.

I think we all realised that already.

This semester I felt like I've been putting NO effort in any of my classes, except probably Spanish, cause not only there are no distractions in that class, but I actually like the subject. Unlike last semester, where I was packed with homework and tests everyday, this semester, I've been doing NOTHING. LITERALLY NOTHING. Instead of studying and doing homework all night, I watch television and chat on AIM all night. That's not good. Even though, I'm still getting 80s and 90s, its still a bad habit to have. I've been trying to tell myself to STOP DOING THIS, but I just can't stop myself. I really need to get back to studying and focusing on school. Maybe I'll try to blog more often about what I've been doing lately and I'll be able to get my act together. Regents Exams are coming real soon and if I don't start studying and REALLY UNDERSTANDING THE MATERIAL, I'm gonna fail. I don't want to take the same courses again or take the exams during the summer. I need something to keep me motivated to STUDY, STUDY, AND STUDY. Any ideasss?

No comments:

Post a Comment