Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Guys! :)

Merry Merry Christmas! I wish you all the best this upcoming year! Hope it's filled with happiness, joy and luck! How did you Christmas go? Well, mine, was okay, I guess. It was a typical family gathering, we had food, played games, and sang karaoke. I loveeee singing and playing games, but you know, I'm not good at either one. Although, once it comes to competitions and stuff, I always tell myself that I have to win, and because I tell myself that, I usually do. So, as a result, I won all the games, (I'm sorry little ones. :P) and won the karaoke contest. Maybe it was out of luck. Or maybe... it was my positive energy. Well, this Christmas, I spent in Toronto and I really haven't been here in a long time. Miss everyone here and gosh, I hope I get to see G.E.M.! So if any of my relatives are not busy, please come with me. :D Haha, just kidding, come if you really want to.

Oh, oh! Before I leaveeee.. just really got to say, after finishing TVB's Born Rich, I definitely fell in love with Joe Ma's character, Topman. Man, he's such a sweetieeeeee! I love him and René (Anita Yuen) are sooo cuteee together! Honestly, they were the only reason I continued to watch Born Rich, cause man that series was pissing me off, cause of Gallen Lo. Everyone knows, I can't stand Gallen Lo series. I just despise him & his acting. -_-" Well, Coleman Tam was adorable too, but too bad he didn't have much screen time. Loved him and Chong Ting Yan, such adorable kids. But back to Topman and René. They're gorgeous people! Topman's hot, I can't believe I never realized, but damn, he's hot! :D And, René, she's really pretty. I've always been a fan of Anita, she's my favorite Miss Hong Kong, and definitely the prettiest Chinese person I've ever seen. They don't call her 靚靚 (Pretty) for nothing. :D Well, really gotta go now, but again, Topman is my latest obsession. Love Joe Ma :D

No comments:

Post a Comment