Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm honestly bored out of my mind.

Guys, call me out, or come over. I don't wanna die of BOREDOM.









Some new Angelababy pictures, she's looking as cute as always. I can't wait till my Miss Angelababy photobook comes. I'm buying two, one to save &+ the other one to look at and show my friends, etc. Like, if something happens to one, I'll always have a spare copy. Cause they're gonna stop selling her book eventually.
















Oh, some good news from Angelababy. The first edition of her photobook is SOLD OUT! Beginning today, the second edition will be on sale! Congrats, Baby! :D Angela also expressed that she would want William to buy a dozen of her photobooks. I wonder if he really went to buy a dozen. LOLS. :D


All Angelababy fans, honestly, you should get the photobook. It's just amazing. My friends have gotten it, and I've seen it. It's a completely different version of Baby, like it's different from last year's Love Angelababy, even though I find both versions awesome. But, just buy it, even one copy to support ANGELABABY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment