Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Strange, creepy moments.

You know, how when you haven't seen a friend for a long time, you're pretty much really eager to see them, right? Well, that was the case with me and my friend, except things went a bit, hmm.. how should I put it? WEIRD? STRANGE? Well, just abnormal. But then again... when have things been normal between the two of us?

So, we decided to meet up yesterday, cause man, we definitely need time together. We went to the mall, cause what kind of girl can turn down shopping? But, on the way there, the creepiest thing happened. Like, this really old Caucasian dude, kept staring at us, and mumbling the creepiest things ever. I was pretty sure he was following us, cause, I saw him everywhere we went. We weren't exactly scared, cause it was in a mall, and there's people. But, it was creepy, he kept saying something about, "boobs" & who knows what else.

We then left, after being freaked out, and went to get something to eat. We didn't see him anymore, which was a good sign, but that was the freakiest moment of my life. Even if we did have fun afterwards, it still kinda haunts me. So, from this day on, I'm never, and I mean never, going to go out within 5 minutes from my house alone. And I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment