Saturday, July 25, 2009

Miss Angelababy

Man, Hong Kong fans are absolutely crazy. No offense to any of you or anything, but gosh. What's the big rush? You're gonna be able to see who you want to see and get an autograph regardless of where you are in line. Don't hurt innocent people who don't want to get hurt. Like chillllll. :D But, I've decided to get Baby's photobook online, even if it's double the price & I don't get her autograph, but I don't wanna come home in half.

But, even though, I've only lived in Hong Kong for a short time, I've realized that EVERY SINGLE HONG KONG PERSON, AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, seem like they're in a rush. They walk extra fast, do everything extra fast, even when they're NOT in a hurry or a rush. I mean like, calm down & enjoy life. What's wrong with walking slowly when you've got the time to?

ANGELABABY & THE CUTE CAKE. :D








No comments:

Post a Comment