Sunday, October 25, 2009

Someday We'll Know

I haven't updated in so long!
Well, the main reason was because I couldn't think of anything to write about. School has also been getting in the way, report cards are almost here! I'm a bit nervous, cause I screwed up my first and only health test for this marking period. But, I guess my overall grade wouldn't be bad, I hope. I'm trying to study before EVERY test, instead of just going in to take it and test my luck. I've never understood the importance of studying, cause I always thought, well, I learned it, I understand it, so whatever. But, now, I'm trying to get rid of my bad habits and study every night.

So, Halloween's coming up! (: What are you guys thinking of dressing up as? This year it's unfortunately on Saturday, so I don't think people would be dressing up in school, or would they? I was planning to be either Mickey Mouse or Stitch. Haha, or maybe just nothing and stay home and study. LOL, well, I'm not that nerdy, yet. I actually have a half (or less than half) day on the Friday before Halloween. It's 845 to 11:10. I wonder what I'd be doing after school. Shopping in SoHo? Hanging out at the park? Watching a movie? Eating in Chinatown? I guess I'll just have to do whatever comes to me. But the one thing I want to do most, is swimming. I miss swimming so much, and unfortunately, I couldn't join the swim team this year. (If you guys are reading this, NO! It's not cause of anyone/thing) I truly love swimming.

I'm so bored and feel so pointless at this moment. I don't feel like reading The Odyssey, even though, I'm getting tested on it on Thursday. It's just too boring for me and I'll be sleeping in less than 10 seconds. I studied a bit for my Health test and completed all my homework. I guess I'll just be enjoying musicccc for the moment. Let me share an awesome song with you, so you can enjoy as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment