Friday, November 6, 2009

My Hectic Schedule

I so don't want my weekend to be over. I have such a busy, hectic schedule next week, beginning Monday. I just can't even IMAGINE what it's gonna be like. I'm going to start 5th period everyday next week, because I am not wasting any of my sleeping time. Studying will probably last until midnight each night, and I will probably not do so well anyway. I just finished like more than a week's full of Science homework, because of my teacher being absent for more than a week. We've got to catch up, so he threw us a handful of work for the weekend. Then, as usual, my health teacher always gives a lot of homework on weekends. Let me share with you my schedule for next week:

Monday: Science Quiz
Tuesday: All Science homework due, which is like a week's full of homework.
Wednesday: No School, but gotta celebrate friend's birthday.
Thursday: Science Quiz AGAIN, Health Test
Friday: Science Project Due

Not to include all the daily homework given from my other classes, and the unannounced quizzes or exams or even worse projects. I am so gonna lose my mind this week.

That's why, I need this song to accompany me on my crazy journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment